GOLDEN JOINTS - 500G and 2KG
An excellent joint health supplement for arthritis for reducing inflammation, joint pain, swelling and joint rigidity. Also beneficial in treatment of diabetes, digestive issues, equine metabolic syndrome, gastric ulcers, heart health, immune support, obesity and skin conditions.
100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
Turmeric, Rosehips, Ginger and Black Pepper.
Nutrients: Vit A, B6, C, E, K, Calcium, Copper, min 6% Curcumin, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium and Zinc.
Antioxidants: Beta Carotene, Curcuminoids, Lutein, Lycopene, Rubxanthin, Tocopherols and Zeaxanthin.
Polyphenols & Flavonoids: Apigenin, Anthocyanins, Curcumin, Quercetin and Rutin.
Horses: 25g twice per day
Dogs: Toy dog up to 5kg: 1g per day
Small dog 6 – 10kg: 2g per day
Medium dog 11 – 20kg: 3g per day
Large dog 21 + kg: 5g per day
Cats: 1g per day
Always start with 1/4 of the dose rate then gradually increase to the full dose. This helps animals adjust to the taste.
GOLDEN JOINTS ASSISTS IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- Stiff and sore joints
- Wound healing
- Skin conditions
- Eye health
- Poor immunity
- Digestive issues
- Cardiac health
- Equine metabolic Syndrome
- Equine Cushing's Disease
- Insulin Resistance
MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS IN GOLDEN JOINTS:
- Whole turmeric powder is blended with rosehips, ginger and black pepper to increase absorption of the beneficial, minimum 6 % curcumin, in the ayurvedic tradition.
- Turmeric works on multiple pathways in the body.
- Turmeric rosehips & Ginger each have powerful natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric also has anti-cancer properties, supports liver detoxification and supports cardiac health.
- Rosehip powder also is High in Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids, with Quercetin.
- Ginger is also for digestive health, reducing bloating and gas, assists blood sugar balance and reduces bad bacteria.
- Black Pepper is high in piperine which helps absorption of nutrients such as curcumin.
- Clinical trials in both humans and animals have shown rosehip powder is able to reduce serum C- reactive protein (cRP) and creatine levels as well as improve pain and joint movement in osteoarthritis.
- Rosehips have also been shown to reduce blood glucose levels and inhibit weight gain.